Each year, Venturelab organizes the TOP 100 Swiss Startup Award. The 100 most innovative and promising Swiss startups are picked by a panel of 100 leading investors and startup experts. Every year, more than 800 innovative and promising startups founded in the last five years qualify for selection for the TOP 100 Startup Startup Award. So far, these award-winning startups have created 11,100 jobs and raised CHF 6.1 billion—56 exits and three IPOs top off the achievements of these innovators (Source: www.top100startups.swiss).
This year, four promising Biopôle-based start-ups and one scale-up were awarded in Schlieren:
- #8 HAYA Therapeutics is among the #TOP10 after being ranked #14 in 2021
- #12 Resistell was ranked #1 in medtech
- #15 Volumina Medical was ranked #3 in medtech
- #83 SEED Biosciences entered the ranking for the first time in 2022
- and Distalmotion was selected for the categories “modernising medicine scale-ups” and the “TOP fundraising rounds”, having raised 82 M the past year.
👉 Download the magazine here.
👉 Go to the 2022 ranking here.