ENTRY LEVEL APPLICANTS ACCEPTED!
Testmate Health is a start-up that recently closed its seed round and is looking to grow the team. We are developing an at-home self-test for common sexually transmitted diseases that can be performed by anyone, at any time. Our digitally connected test places testing in the hands of consumers! We are looking for people to join our team who share our mission in making testing easy and accessible for all.
To support our R&D team, we are looking for a Laboratory Technician to assist our R&D team. This position is a full-time and based in our lab at Biopôle, Lausanne.
We are looking for a highly motivated & ambitious Laboratory Technician to grow our R&D team at Testmate Health. To be successful at Testmate Health, you will need to demonstrate autonomy & initiative, be a problem-solver, and be extremely diligent and precise in your work.
What we are offering at Testmate Health
- that no two days will be the same, a varied position that allows you to interact with multiple facets of the company from prototype testing, assay development, industrialisation to quality management.
- to be part of a small & close-knit, but rapidly growing team, giving you the autonomy & freedom to shape your day
- the opportunity to work alongside leading engineering partners in the world to design & develop the self-test
You will need to
- be independent with proven ability to apply scientific principles to achieve project objectives, including the design and execution of experiments, and analysis and interpretation of data.
- with oversight, develop/adapt procedures to meet specific objectives and be a problem solver
- write & maintain technical records
- provide technical input to other scientists within the R&D team
- be a great team player and have a helpful mindset!
- CFC / Bachelor or Masters Degree in any Life Science discipline
- A precise & diligent approach to documentation
- An autonomous individual who is willing to take ownership over projects, and adapt to any roadblocks
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in cell culture & DNA amplification is a plus
- Fluency in English, any other language a plus.
Values & culture fit are important to us. If you are mission-driven, entrepreneurial, want to work at a start-up with a close-knit team with the goal of making a difference, apply today!