HEAD OF PRODUCT (F/M, 100%)
Limula SA is a Life Science start-up based in Lausanne, Switzerland. Our company was established with the mission to help bring the most personalised cancer treatments to the patients in need, at reasonable cost, wherever they are. To achieve this goal, our multidisciplinary team provides a unique cell processing solution that enables the production of highly personalised therapies at scale, through automation.
We have the ambition to grow our team with a proactive approach to excellence and diversity, adding more passion and know-how with every individual we bring on board.
HEAD OF PRODUCT (F/M, 100%)
LOCATION: BIOPÔLE, EPALINGES, SWITZERLAND
START DATE: 1 SEPTEMBER 2023 OR LATER
You want to discover what it is like to work in a fast-paced, mission-driven start-up environment? You have the ambition to contribute to an ambitious project while learning new skills? You are flexible and dedicated, ready to tackle challenges and broaden your skill set? This role is for you!
To support Limula in the development of the best possible solution for automated cell therapy manufacturing, we are currently looking for a Head of Product. The successful candidate will establish and maintain meaningful relationships with our customers, working closely with the management and the technical team.
By ensuring good communication across stakeholder groups, you will make sure our products correspond to market needs. You will initially consolidate the Business Development strategy and activities, and gradually take ownership of customer relationships. As the company grows, you will help setup key functions and organizational structure, later building and leading the customer-facing team.
• Liaise with different stakeholder profiles to collect user requirements and feedback.
• Establish and manage framework for collecting and storing information.
• Identify new application opportunities, in Cell & Gene Therapy, and beyond.
• Identify improvement opportunities for our products, including new device features.
• Monitor competition, help consolidate product-market fit and value proposition.
• Document findings, present clearly and concisely to management, engineering and biology teams.
• Contribute to product development roadmaps by instructing the engineering team.
• Contribute to product testing roadmaps by instructing the biology team.
• Supervise the elaboration of documentation, including user guides and technical documents.
• Organise and execute technical marketing activities and customer visits for product demonstrations.
• Promote the company and the technology at events.
• Build and nurture relationships with customers, leading to a robust pipeline.
• Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering.
• Business and/or customer-facing experience in the life sciences, including market analysis.
• 3-5 years of Product Management experience, ideally within the Cell and Gene Therapy industry.
• Experience connecting technical solutions with customer needs to establish new relationships.
• In-depth knowledge of and/or practical experience with single-use technologies and reagents used
to manufacture cell therapy products would be a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to build, motivate and lead a team.
• Creative, pro-active, self-motivated, flexible personality, ready to assume a wide variety of tasks.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills, solution-oriented mentality.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Working proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Willing and able to work on-site at Biopôle, Lausanne, Switzerland, and to travel up to 60%.
• Ambition to develop alongside the company.
• Company mission that aims to impact the lives of patients with life threatening conditions.
• Innovative and multidisciplinary project, at the interface between engineering and biology.
• An opportunity to work in the CGT industry, one of the most exciting fast growing medical fields.
• Fast-paced, highly stimulating environment with a collaborative atmosphere.
• Unique opportunity to join a company at an early stage, with avenues for career development.
• Competitive salary, with additional advantages and incentives including a fully-funded pension.
• Respectful and equal opportunity work environment, in a world-class location.
Limula strives to build a diverse team, and particularly encourages women and other groups underrepresented in the engineering field to apply.
Submit your resume and a motivation letter for this position, in a single pdf file by 1 August 2023
Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis, so don’t delay!
To apply, or to request more information, please contact:
Luc Henry, CEO
Resumes submitted by recruiters or staffing agencies in advance of an executed agreement with Limula SA will be considered unsolicited and the company will not be responsible for any related fees.