Join the adventure!
Field Application Specialist
Based at the Biopôle campus in Lausanne, Switzerland, Hedera is a new healthcare venture with the ambition of making liquid biopsy testing for cancer an accessible reality in Europe. Working at Hedera means working at an international and fast paced startup with smart people who are passionate about what we want to accomplish.
We value You!
For us, personality and behavior come before education. You’ll always be supported and looked after by your Hedera crew, but you will also have a lot of responsibility for your own work, meaning that working independently is something where you thrive.
As a Field Application Specialist
, you will be part of our growing European Operations team. We believe in benevolence, creativity, support and hard work. We also believe there is a life outside work.
As Field Application Specialist at Hedera you will be offered:
- The responsibility to provide onsite technical support/training during the evaluation and implementation process of our European customers
- The responsibility to support the Sales Team
- The opportunity to collect feedback and help the R&D team constantly improve Hedera's solutions
- The opportunity to work with a market-defining solution for liquid biopsy
- The possibility to experiment, make mistakes and learn from them
- Career growth opportunities
- Bonus plan
- Starter Kit (MacBook, iPhone…)
- Regular trips to Switzerland and other great destinations for our team retreats