COPYWRITER & CONTENT ASSOCIATE (EN/DE) 50%
Gondola Medical Technologies is a Swiss MedTech Company offering Gondola® AMPS, a clinically proven, side-effect free, non-invasive therapy delivered via a patented medical device. Gondola® AMPS improves walking and balance impairments due to neurological disorders, empowering patients to move better and live better.
We are looking for a creative, and innovative Copywriter & Content Associate EN/DE at 50% to join the Marketing & Communications team as soon as possible. The ideal candidate would be a highly organized professional with good interpersonal skills, that is interested in making a difference.
Full job description
- Create copy for B2B and B2C communications in order to clearly communicate on Gondola AMPS therapy,
- Produce engaging content (copy, images, videos, interviews) for a variety of digital communication tools, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads as well as the company blog and website,
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to develop captivating written content for offline materials, such as flyers, brochures and press releases in line with Gondola’s brand guidelines,
- Assist with the management of social media platforms, including managing and engaging with the community
- Provide input into Gondola’s digital marketing strategy from a content point of view and maintain and update the content schedule,
- Give recommendations on how to enhance and optimize social media posts and other campaigns through written content,
- Research and develop new ideas for maximizing content.