Biopôle is delighted to partner with Groupe Mutuel on the following seminar: What does “innovating with a Swiss insurer” mean? A Groupe Mutuel’s point of vue.
This interactive seminar will focus on how Groupe Mutuel embraces innovation in a highly regulated market.
On the 20th of February 2024, Gilles Burnier, Senior Innovation expert at the Groupe Mutuel will focus on the following topics:
- Focus on the healthcare: different laws and their impacts.
- How insurances evaluate innovative products/services
Taking part in this seminar will allow you get insights about:
- What an insurance like Groupe Mutuel is specifically looking for in terms of innovation?
- The proceeds to partner with an insurance (what, when, how…)
- What to expect if you are a partner with Groupe Mutuel in your innovation journey?
The format of this seminar will be delivered as a live presentation illustrated by concrete examples, with interactive Q&A and discussion. The speakers will also be available between 14:00 and 16:00 for individual half-hour consulting meetings, please book directly when registering.
This seminar is aimed at startup CEOs, product managers and other executives. It will give an overview about how to partner with Groupe Mutuel in their innovation journey.
• Welcome & Introductions
• Agenda & learning objectives
• Which laws are governing the healthcare system?
• What are their specific impacts on the ecosystem and its stakeholders?
• Key takeaways
• What innovations is Groupe Mutuel looking for?
• What to expect as an innovation partner with Groupe Mutuel?
• Key takeaways
• Lunch & Networking
14:00 – 16:00
• Individual consulting meetings (30')
Gilles Burnier is a trained telecom engineer and has complemented his curriculum with advanced studies in quality, innovation and strategic management. Before joining the Groupe Mutuel, he co-founded an IT company and worked for one of the biggest European industrial companies where he could collaborate on many patent deposits. He now brings over two decades of experience in digital transformation and innovation, primarily in healthtech, insurtech and deeptech sectors, relying on his national and international network. He’s currently member of the advisory board of the TrustValley and a permanent member of the International Create Challenge jury.
About Groupe Mutuel
As Switzerland's only global insurer, Groupe Mutuel is active in health, retirement savings and life insurance for private and corporate customers. Its turnover exceeds CHF 5.3 billion. Thanks to solutions tailored to each individual, in basic insurance (LAMal) and supplementary insurance (LCA), it is the 3rd largest health insurer in Switzerland and serves close to 1.3 million customers and 27’000 companies.