The Swiss biotech industry is not slowed down by the Covid pandemic – this was shown at the live Swiss Biotech Day 2021 after it had to be postponed in 2020. Together with our business associates and investors this networking conference has become a great place for innovation, research and the advancement of biotechnology. As one of the leading biotechnology conferences in Europe, the Swiss Biotech Day 2022 is further developing to a truly global networking day and extending to 1.5 days.
We hope to see you in Basel on 2 & 3 May 2022
in person again.
What to expect:
- Meet 850+ senior experts from the life science industry
- 50+ exhibition from across Europe
- Delegations from various regions
- General Assembly of the Swiss Biotech Association
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories Awards
- Innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematically focused panel discussions
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings