This event, supported by BioAlps, brings Chinese investors and leading medtech companies to Switzerland, to share knowledge, exchange resources, establish the B2B platform and foster cooperation between Switzerland and China.
Switzerland and China
Switzerland is a global leader in research and development, which makes the healthcare industry highly driven by innovation in technology. Whilst China is the second largest single market of medical devices, and is growing at twice the pace of the global market, driven by increasing strong economy, improving healthcare system and rising demand for healthcare. We create a space for entrepreneurs from both China and Switzerland to share their experiences, expertise, technologies, products, to spark in-depth discussion and collaborations.
Key questions to be addressed:
– Do I risk my IP in China?
– Do I have the right product / technology for China?
– How to go China? General conditions and pitfalls. (Pre-market approval, healthcare system, reimbursement, pricing, sales & marketing etc) – What technologies/products is China looking for? (current trend & therapeutic focus)
Who shall attend? Target audience
Start-ups, scale-ups, SMEs and established companies from Switzerland
Why attend? China opportunities if you are looking for:
• co-development and partnership
• out-licensing and commercialisation
• networking and meeting potential partners
• IVD / Imaging / Cardiovascular / Orthopaedic / Ophthalmology / Metabolism / Haematology / Sport medicine / AI / automation / Tele-medicine / Aesthetic medicine / Minimal invasive intervention / Robotic surgery
Programme: 2 pm – 5.30 pm
• Medtech Innovations from Switzerland (60 min) • Panel discussion / Q&A (30 min)
• Coffee break
• Medtech current trend in China (60 min)
• Panel discussion / Q&A (30 min)
• Cocktail & Networking: 5.30 pm – 7.30 pm