Founded in February 2000, PACTT is the joint technology transfer office of the University of Lausanne (UNIL) and the University Hospital of Lausanne (CHUV).
PACTT stands for Powering Academia-industry Collaborations and Technology Transfer.
- Protection and management of intellectual property,
- Negotiation and management of collaboration contracts with industry and other institutions,
- Promotion of interactions between companies and our institutions and researchers,
- Commercialisation of research results (i.e. license contracts, research and service contracts) and
- Support of local start-up creation.