At Biopôle since 2015.
Incyte Biosciences International, Inc., headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts and Lausanne, Switzerland, is an integrated global oncology company focused on transforming the lives of cancer patients with breakthrough medicines. Incyte Biosciences International is working on new medicines to advance the treatment of various forms of chronic and acute leukemia, lung cancer and other difficult-to-treat cancers. Incyte Biosciences International utilizes computational and structural approaches to design small-molecule drugs that overcome resistance to existing cancer medicines.
Our corporate values reflect what we believe in and stand for:
• Mutual respect – we seek always to recognize and acknowledge every individual perspective.
• Integrity —we strive for honesty and transparency in our behavior, every day.
• Scientific excellence —we value innovation, creativity and individual initiative in our work.
• Teamwork—we believe in collaborative relationships and shared success.
• Clinical scholarship —our unique approach to clinical investigation aims at addressing the biological basis of disease.
• Execution —we are committed to acting decisively and delivering on our commitments in all we do.